6.02.2010

Projects


To keep the motivation from my closet going, I decided to set forth some projects for myself this week!

1) Clear out the bags of books cluttering up our living space.

2) Try out some DIY. I've got a little shelf in our bathroom that has literally been in the house as long as I can remember (and I've lived in this house off and on since 2nd grade!). It needs a little love and I bought a can of glossy, white spray paint this weekend that's calling out to it! I'll take before and afters :) I might just start spray painting everything! Mwhahaha!

3) Take a load to the thrift store. I've already got a pile of stuff I want to donate, it just needs to make it out of the house and into the car.

I'm gonna stop my list there. Much more could be added but I'm hoping to actually accomplish everything by the end of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, love the pic. Those all sound like good achievable things! I have bags of clothes in the trunk of my car that have been there for months. You've inspired me to get off my butt and get them donated this week!

    ReplyDelete