6.10.2010

Forgetfulness

I had this whole post started in my head about traffic and time to think, blah blah blah. I was working on it when I realized my direct deposit wasn't showing up.

Cut to me realizing I never submitted my time sheet last week!

You see, I've been working with a temp agency in the hopes of finding a permanent job. They've placed me at a longish term position. It is lasting for 12 weeks and I love it here! I'm required to submit my time sheet electronically every week for the previous weeks work and then I get paid the following Thursday.

The worst part is...I've done this before! I even wrote myself a note to remind me NOT to forget!





Last Friday I had to cover at the front desk so I wasn't at my computer to SEEEE my note. It's nice having consistency and work week in and week out but I HATE having to remember the time sheet! You plan on that money, you count on it being there. You tell people you can help them. Not to mention bills! I'm all out of whack now.

I'm trying to see the silver lining. Next Friday I'll get TWO paychecks! Now I just need to make it through to NEXT Friday.

Oh and don't worry your pretty little heads...that traffic post is still happening!



No comments:

Post a Comment