6.03.2010

Perception


Remember when you were a kid and everything seemed enormous? That maple tree went all the way to the sky! The backseat of your parent's car was like a bed! Those hills were as tall as mountains and the size XL shirt was bigger then you could EVER imagine wearing.

Over the weekend I bought some new underwear. Yes, yes TMI! These underwear were the next size up because the last ones just weren't cutting the mustard. I brought them home and took them out of the package and I thought, "No WAY is my behind that gigantic! These will never fit."

Oh butt (<---see what I did there?!) they did! I've really got that much junk in my trunk.


Hills are surmountable.

When I lay in the backseat of the car my legs get all bent up.

The XL underwear aren't so enormous anymore.

Being a grown-up isn't nearly as awe-inspiring as being a kid.

1 comment: