6.04.2010

Update


Just a little update before the start of the weekend! I've already accomplished one of my projects for the week!

-On Wednesday night I took a load to the local Salvation Army store!

-This might be a cheat but Pants took part of the load of books in for trade last night. My plan is to take as much as I can tonight and see if another trip will be needed or not.

-Also I invested in the Mac Box Set in an attempt to update my current OS from Tiger to Snow Leopard. I'll try installing it tonight and see how things go! Hopefully my Magic Mouse will be all that I hope and more!

That means one and a half things can be crossed off the list! Hooray!

I plan on doing my DIY project on Sunday. My friend B is stopping by so that I can lend her the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris that the TV show True Blood is based on. I highly, highly recommend both! The show is MUCH more graphic and takes the story to a different level. I'd say to only watch if you think you have the stomach for it. It's HBO in every sense of the channel.

Also, I bought this ring last night at Forever21...$5.80! I love it! It's almost as big as my finger :)


It's much sparklier in person :)

3 comments:

  1. That ring is awesome - and love the Miami Beet color in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. The books are super fun, but the show... the show does naughty things to my naughty places.

    And by "the show" I mean "Eric"... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Yes! Eric was always my favorite in the books and he continues to hold that crown...I can't wait until season 4. They seem to be following fairly closely to the books which means season 4= LOTS of Eric :)

    Jason Stackhouse comes in a close second. He's just so dumb and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete