6.08.2010

Mulberry for Target


Can I just preface this post with how excited I am?!!!!

Just read this. I can't WAIT for the collaboration between Mulberry and Target to hit the stores! In case you aren't familiar, Mulberry is a British fashion and leather goods company. I'm mostly aware of their leather goods and was hoping that the collection would be a mixture of bags/briefcases and the like. From the picture accompanying the article....it's going to be clothes. Which is still exciting I guess. My problem is that the Target designer collaborations are usually available in juniors sizing and I am most definitely NOT a juniors size anymore.

I'm holding out hope for a version of this bag:

Alexa Bag

I'll just keep my eyes peeled for pictures closer to the release date and have fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment