6.08.2010

Sleep

I need my 8 hours every night. Seriously. I pity any child that I have because they will just have to learn that crying will not entice me out of my bed. I will be a horrible mother.

Last night my sleep was interrupted for what feels like the 5th night in a row. Between being too hot because of the temperature or hearing Pants re-watch Lost, it seems like something is always keeping me up! Hearing the tv is better then having a nightmare where you are trapped in a pitch black room with no doors.

Yes, that was my dream. AND it's the 3rd time I've had a dream like that. I woke up last night pounding on the bedroom door in a cold sweat. Pants opened the door and was completely confused by my explanation of having a dream where I was trying to order a banner with points online but they were all sold out so then I was locked in a dark room! He was confused because it MAKES NO SENSE.

The first time I had a similar dream I woke up on the bedroom floor after having yanked over my shoe rack. I was throwing shoes around because in my dream they were rocks and I was digging myself out of the dark room. ?!?!

Does anybody else have crazy dreams like this? Dreams where you physically get out of your bed and enact what you're dreaming. I feel like they are ripe for psycho-analysis but I have no desire to find out what they mean. The dreams are bad enough!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! That's crazy about acting out your dreams - I tend to just babble and say things that amuse my husband in my sleep!

    ReplyDelete