6.15.2010

Plans

This is so beautiful


Today is Tuesday. I wish is was Thursday. Then I'd have my paycheck and could mark some things off my list. For instance:


-buy a rake
-buy a shovel
-buy some spraypaint that's formulated for plastic (this goes with the rake/shovel, you'll hear more about this later)
-pay my phone bill :x
-get my car inspected!
-get my oil changed

I'm pretty sure the list could go on but those are the most pressing things. All kind of boring but still...they are on a list! A list people! Which means they must get crossed off! I can't do that until I get paid SO...I wish it was Thursday.

Anyone have a suggestion of the best place to buy a rake/shovel? I know Home Depot, Lowe's, etc but is one place cheaper then another? Also, a good brand or make you prefer? It doesn't need to be fancy but I've never bought any outdoor equipment before! It will be an adventure in lawncare! :)







2 comments:

  1. Oh lawn care, so necessary yet I hate it so much. I've always found that Home Depot and Lowe's are fairly equal in price. You may want to try Wal Mart, they usually have outdoor stuff this time of year for cheap. Or you can just borrow my rake and shovel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if you'd turn in your time sheet you wouldn't have to wait until Thursday! :) I hate lawn care and luckily right now don't have to do it so I have no tips - that picture is pretty!

    ReplyDelete