7.09.2010

Win some sweet loot!

These people are even celebrating!
People!

Everyone who reads my blog reads Becky's blog Love Everyday Life. If you don't---for shame! Get started! She is a MUCH better blogger then I am AND she'd got a year of blogging under her belt. To celebrate this momentous occasion she has assembled an impressive amount of handmade items for one of us lucky people to win! (Shouldn't we be getting her something though? ;)) Oh and if by chance you are my reader solely (delight! as Becky would say) then make sure and mention that you found out about her giveaway right here on my little blog! I will love you forever!

I'll even give you a link to get there <-----you're welcome!

I hope I win because that Brookish mug is calling my name like whoa.

Happy Friday! :)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the shout out! And be sure to leave this link in a comment for an extra entry! (Oh and I'm totally cool with someone getting me something).

    ReplyDelete