7.07.2010

Puppy butts!


I'm having a blah kinda week. I've been working the same temp job for over 3 months and I really loved being here. A position became available during my time here and I was excited that I might have a chance to stay on permanently! For various reasons I won't drag out here, I got the impression they weren't considering me for the job. I still applied because I knew I'd regret it if I didn't at least try. My thinking was I'd at least get a pity interview.

Wrong.

I got the requisite form email saying thanks but no thanks! An email! Not even someone who I WORK WITH everyday could say..."Hey Megan, thanks for applying!"

This added onto the fact that I thought I'd be staying until the end of summer but was randomly told that no, the 9th is now my last day, is making me grouchy.

A place I used to enjoy coming has been awkward and unpleasant for the past week and a half.

PLUS, Pants is going out of town tomorrow for a week! :(

This is my long way of telling everyone that I think we need some puppy butts. If you are having a grouchy Wednesday like me, then I hope this lifts your spirits like it did mine!


2 comments:

  1. That really , really sucks that you didn't even get an interview. Major bummer. :(

    I have been feeling pretty melancholy today as well. I need to snap out of this mood stat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm really sorry to hear that. That really sucks and is kind of low that they couldn't even talk to you face-to-face about it! I'm sure something better will come up for you.

    I know the melancholy feeling well. It can be hard to snap out of sometimes.

    ReplyDelete